January 7, 2016 at 2:03 pm #6089
Don’t know if anyone reads this anymore, but I was published today in the DOU for naturalization!!!!
January 10, 2016 at 1:00 pm #6096
congratulation ….. what is the next step ?
January 11, 2016 at 10:14 am #6099
Wait for the judge to send me something to tell me to go swear in to become a citizen.
January 11, 2016 at 1:37 pm #6101
and only you will do swear ? there no any question or conversation??
and the swear you will be one by one or with group ??
January 11, 2016 at 5:32 pm #6102
I don’t know.
January 16, 2016 at 10:50 am #6150
Thanks andrewfroboy .
For your help
Please keep me update to I know what will happen .
January 20, 2016 at 12:18 pm #6155
today i talk with my friend he published DOU in AUG-2015 .
and he till today not receive invitation for swear .
i don’t know if this thing normal ..
March 10, 2016 at 2:48 pm #6245
I think they don’t send an invitation, he has to go and look for it
Andrew, when your process went to DINAT, how long did it take after this step?
March 21, 2016 at 11:33 am #6252
In São Paulo they do send an invitation, it was about 14 months between the first time it showed up at DINAT to published.
March 25, 2016 at 8:17 am #6266
the new rules should take much more less now . . . Andrewfroboy , still no invites after more than 2 months ?
March 30, 2016 at 9:32 am #6269
hi Mariam Gar
till today still in same department .
i don’t know what is the next department and how much time take to move to next departmint ??
please any one help us ..
October 17, 2016 at 1:27 am #306328
I applied for Nat. in Dec 2014. Still waiting. PF messed up because they sent the docs. off to Brasilia without doing a home visit. Brasilia sent docs back to PF in november 2015. Got home visit in Jan. 2016.
After publishing in DOU, the court should send an official to your home to invite you to pick up your certificate. If the cert hasnt been printed you should email DOJ, if it has been printed and sent out you should contact the court.
December 16, 2017 at 10:27 am #312255
Just an update on my situation. I finally got naturalised in March this year. Here is my timetable, as you can see it did not all go smoothly in my case.
– Dec 2014 applied
– Dec 2014 documents sent to Brasilia. (should have done a police visit first !)
– Aug 2015 application analysed in Brasilia
– Nov 2015 analyst in Brasilia realised I had not had a police visit, they sent it all back to PF in Recife
– Dec 2015 spoke to the PF in Recife, The investigator was on Christmas vacation, PF told me to come back in January.
– Jan 2016 spoke to PF investigator on the phone. She was able to interview me orally and a home visit was not necessary.
– Feb 2016 PF Recife sent interview results back to Brasilia.
– May 2016 PF Recife sent fingerprint and interpol analysis (all negative) to Brasilia
– Nov 2016 process reopened in Brasilia.
– Dec 2016 published in DOU
– Jan 2017 went to court in Recife to ask about naturalisation certificate. They gave me a date in March to come back
– March 2017 got naturalisation certificate.
Total time: 2 years 4 months.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.