• Author
  • #309387


    Hi, I got divorced in Brazil two years ago and am now living back in the UK. I now want to remarry here in the UK and have just been told I need to show a copy of the annotated marriage certificate, as the Brazilian version of the decree absolute issued at the cartorio wasn’t enough.

    Does anyone have any idea how I can go about getting this? To make matters worse, I got married in Campinas state and divorced in Rio de Janeiro.

    Many thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.