• Author
  • #211824


    Hi all,
    I am currently living in Rio and have been here for over 4 months now. I am from the UK. I am going to go back to the UK for a friends wedding in late July. After that I have no desire to stay in England and would much rather come back to Brazil. Does Anyone know if this is possible as i would have already been here for nearly 180 days (well 173) in a year.
    I do not need a work visa as I play poker on the internet and can do that anywhere. If I do want to work I know peole who can get me descreet work as a teacher so that shouldn’t be a problem.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

  • #211833


    Student visa is probably the easiest…. It will help you maintain your portuguese etc, and if you have liquid cash as a poker player, it’s the cheapest way!

  • #212161

    sven van ‘t Veer

    Work on a student visa….

  • #22540


You must be logged in to reply to this topic.