• Author

cookies

I’m the current tenant and am posting this on behalf of the apartment’s owner.
    This is a two-bedroom apartment with about 65m2 total space, 1st floor, in the Paiquere condo complex in Jardim Bonfiglioli, off of Av. Eng. Antonio Eiras Garcia. The condo has 8 buildings total with two swimming pools, two sport courts, two playground areas and two churrasco spaces for rental. Apartment has one parking space included.
    I’ll be moving out on March 16 in order to return to the US, and I imagine this apt will be painted and ready to rent again by late March or April 1. Have lived here since 2009, very happy with the quiet atmosphere of the condo, and Jd. Bonfiglioli is a great little neighborhood with everything you can want in walking distance. It is a short bus ride to Metro Butanta, and Shop. Eldorado is the nearest mall.
    I have been paying R$1216 for rent, and the condo fee is currently R$554. That rent is low compared to other units in this condo. I’m not sure if the owner will ask for higher rent, or be willing to keep it the same.
    The owners have been very flexible with us, and accepted a cash security deposit back in 2009 in the form of three months rent. That’s helpful for foreigners who can’t easily get a fiador sponsor or buy rental insurance from a provider here.
    If interested, call 11 2729-4683. Please don’t respond here, I likely won’t check the comments.

ffm

Dun dun dun, another one bites the dust!

cookies

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.