Gringoes.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Brazil > Hello!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Heellooo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knawis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heellooo
    Posted: 28 July 2006 at 11:46
now thatīs is what i was looking for :D...

hi.. iīm new ...brazillian from maceió... i canīt write in english very well but i understand 99.9% of it.(spoken and writen.. i also canīt speak it very well too ).

i like to read these kind of forums to know what you guys think about us.. and stuff :D...

ok then...
bye :)
Sponsored Links

pblake5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pblake5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 10:29

Hi Knawis,

my name is paul i too am knew on this site and don't speak any portugese but would like to learn, where is maceio what is the closest main city is it in the nort or south. i live in a place called coventry in the middle of england 30 miles south of birmingham.

regards

Paul

knawis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knawis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 10:47
Hey man...

maceió is the capital of the state of Alagoas... north east of brazil.... its between Pernambuco and Sergipe, makes border with Bahia also... itīs a small capital... our state is a lil bigger then portugal if i remind correctly, although a city of about 800.000 thousand people more or less... itīs still small and donīt have much to offer for those who like a super active night live.. not because iīm from here.. but because itīs really true.. we have one of the most beautiful coast of the entire brazil... who can actually kick ass of others states BUT.. as we donīt have much infrastructure, and have A LOT of corruption going on around here.. the investments in being attractive to tourists is going in a really slow motion...
i actually donīt have a lot of photos from the beachs..because i donīt go often (although i live about 300 meters from them :D)... but this week iīm going to stay a lot of time there.. as soon the rainy days stop... because iīm moving to campinas - são paulo saturday.... to study.. so iīm sure going to miss this...

heres a photo from a area about 15 minutes/car from where i live...

Edited by knawis
meemee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meemee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 13:55
Hi Knawis! Welcome!   My name is Maryannn . I been study portuguese.
Still a beginner. You do write very well. Hope you send more photos. I
havn't been to Brazil. Some day I hope to go.
knawis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knawis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 21:23
thanks maryann.. i will try to take more photos from here then.. this week...
Bill Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 21:40
Knawis, I look forward to seeing your photos.  BTW, welcome to the forum from this old timer, been posting here since June 2005.
Bill Brown
Clovis, California
Texas Cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Texas Cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 21:51

Knawis, welcome aboard! I must admit, I am one of the few biased posters that have quite a bit of negativity to say about your country (Brasil) but am glad to have you here to get a northern brasilians viewpoint as to how things are up your way....look forward to a nice exchange of dialogue with ya

Post away & once again welcome aboard!

Peace

O Brasil não é paraíso!
DUNGA View Drop Down
Gringoes.com Guru
Gringoes.com Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUNGA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 21:56

Bill Brown – I was worried you had become a statistic in SP.

Bill Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 23:23
Originally posted by DUNGA DUNGA wrote:

Bill Brown – I was worried you had become a statistic in SP.
Returned to California from SP on Tuesday (25 July 2006), mostly intact.  Did manage to get a cool looking scar over my right eyebrow while in SP a couple weeks ago.
Bill Brown
Clovis, California
knawis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knawis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2006 at 01:09
Originally posted by Bill Brown Bill Brown wrote:

Originally posted by DUNGA DUNGA wrote:

Bill Brown – I was worried you had become a statistic in SP.<O:P></O:P>
Returned to California from SP on Tuesday (25 July 2006), mostly intact.  Did manage to get a cool looking scar over my right eyebrow while in SP a couple weeks ago.

wow what happened?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic