Gringoes.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Brazil > Best of Brazil
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ugly attitude of brazilian women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote santoslad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ugly attitude of brazilian women
    Posted: 09 May 2006 at 19:06
how can anyone claim to know what brazilian women are like when they say how sweet and how docile brazilian are???? i am brazilian and the lot of them are spoilt uncontrolled troublemakers who piss most men off! the foreign guys are welcome to them
Sponsored Links

Russell View Drop Down
Gringoes.com Guru
Gringoes.com Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 19:22
I have also heard disparaging general remarks about Brazilian women... by Brazilian women, although it may have been targeted more at the middle and upper class.

I have no doubt that there is a mix of characters and experiences out there.
santoslad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote santoslad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 19:29
hi russell brazilian women and not just the so called putas have such a lofty opinion of themselves they do believe they are god[s gift to men  i call them a curse more like. they look down on humble guys and trhat is unforgivable in my book
Russell View Drop Down
Gringoes.com Guru
Gringoes.com Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 19:47
Presumably this comes from experience? I've heard the same thing said about English and US women, so if it does come from experience it sounds like you've just encountered a bad sort, as there can be in other countries.
santoslad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote santoslad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 19:51
i am brazilian and the #@$%^dont look at me they just go for foreigners oriental men or brazilian guys who look like thiago lacerda or any other globo actor
Russell View Drop Down
Gringoes.com Guru
Gringoes.com Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 20:13
I have several Brazilian friends with Brazilian girlfriends, so it seems highly unlikely. Also the expat population in Brazil is hardly enormous.

If some Brazilian women are judging who is best for a relationship by whether they are an expat or not, perhaps best to not be with them anyway.
Rupert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rupert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 20:29

Yeh they love us gringos cos we have big wallets, big ****, and we are intellegent!!!

Plus if they marry us they get a passport!!

Sorry if i'm being a bit rude but these brasilians shouldnt be sl*gging off their own.

Papa Gringo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Gringo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 20:38
I have a Brazilian Girlfriend and she has never once been interested in my wallet more then my honesty and integrity. She is much more concerned with my being a good person.
Time tells all and we have been together almost five years now.
It has been my experience that they do prefer us , some of them because we seem to treat them differently then the Brazilian men they had been with in their past.
This happens as well with Americans too which prefer certain nationalities over others. Never forget the term Gringo does pertain to American but they too are of different nationlaities and values.
There are gold diggers every where and if you look for a woman in certain kinds of places where they are usually found you are going to find one so why complain !!
Seems you are looking in the wrong places my friend !!
By the way there are many many intelligent Brazilian Men as well !! So your statement about us being intelligent wasn't all that intelligent at all.
Gringoes is the greatest place to learn about Brazilians but if all you can do is seem to be negative and not open to suggestions and be a Brazil Basher you will not learn much at all here or elsewhere
Homes and Condos for sale in Brazil
Rupert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rupert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 20:53

I was joking cos they were being so rude about their own women!

Are gringos really nicer to brasilian women? I mean the average gringo coming to rio just wants sex and if he has to pay for it, so what. That hardly treating women well.

Papa Gringo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Gringo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 20:56
You wanna find some real gold diggers that won't give you a second look if you do not look like a model and drive a Mercerdes. Women that can care less about a green card !! You won't have to go far because they are right here in the Good Old US of A Try Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale or Miami and New York City for starters Try a week end in The Hamptons !!!
I can't blame any women for trying to hook up with a Guy with potential and reasonably good looks and at the very least good manners and at least presentable !!
Some guys do not take care of themselves and when they get rejected it is always because women are only interested in their money !! Personally I think Brazilian women more then often are capable of looking beyond a guy's looks more so them many American Women
Mirrors are a wonderful thing as they are incapable of lieing !!
I am an American and been out there and partied in all the places I have mentioned , I am a good dancer which the ladies seem to like very much and not bad looking either from what I am told and yes I drive a nice car as well as having a Nice Place to live on the water here in Florida but I have to tell you with all this in my corner these babes most of which are broke them slevs here in the US are looking for a free ride and willing to give much less in return then any Brazilian Woman I have ever met !!!
Homes and Condos for sale in Brazil
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
  Share Topic