Gringoes.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Brazil > Visas and Documentation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SINCRE error

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnywalsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SINCRE error
    Posted: 02 March 2011 at 22:15
Hello everyone,

I applied for permanencia in Brazil, base on Marriage, which has been approved and published in the DOU. I then Return to the PF to register my permanencia.  They gave me another protocol with a different number, and  my passport was stamp too.  ( I tried on several occasion to plugged into the SINCRE site).

https://servicos.dpf.gov.br/SincreWeb/protocolo

I have found the address of SINCRE, trail and error: its doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone know another ways to track  process without visiting the PF. presently on vacation.
Sponsored Links

Mineiro_Alemão View Drop Down
Gringoes.com Guru
Gringoes.com Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mineiro_Alemão Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:52
That´s the adress to check the status of the ID card, called CIE.

I´ve tried to check the status of my CIE as well in the last days and the site was OFFLINE too.

I guess they are changeing something on the sistem or the Polícia Federal web page, again !!! That´s why the LINK isn´t working.

BTW, yesterday also all DETRAN and RECEITA FEDERAL agencies all over Brazil were offline too, no acess to the nationwide computersystems. I´m not sure if that´s connected to the problem mentioned above!?!?!

Gringo.Floripa View Drop Down
Gringoes.com Guru
Gringoes.com Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gringo.Floripa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:59
Originally posted by Mineiro_Alemão Mineiro_Alemão wrote:

BTW, yesterday also all DETRAN and RECEITA FEDERAL agencies all over Brazil were offline too, no acess to the nationwide computersystems. I´m not sure if that´s connected to the problem mentioned above!?!?!

The water main in the town where I live burst yesterday.  I think that was the root of the nationwide internet problems....  LOL

johnnywalsh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnywalsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:44
I was in confused, how should i  track my process.

thanks for your pronto replied,appreciate that.
Johnnywalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnnywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2011 at 02:11
Hello everyone, any new development or informative about the" SINCRE" site, still inactive. 
Twirly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twirly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2011 at 08:13
This is really annoying.
I´ll email them today and ask about the status of my card.
Might get an answer in 2012 after the world has ended.
Johnnywalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnnywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2011 at 13:07
Thanks, l appreciate your concern too, after the e-mail, please let me know the feedback.
Twirly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twirly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2011 at 02:17
Our secretary kindly helped me out to write an email to the PF.
Let´s see what gives.
I´ll keep you posted lad.
Twirly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twirly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2011 at 09:51
This is what I wrote last Friday.
Quote Prezados,
Boa tarde.

Venho informar que não estou conseguindo acessar o SINCRE.
Por obséquio, solicito que me enviem a situação atual do CIE, sob o protocolo de número xxxxx.xxxxxx/xxxx-xx.

Fico no aguardo de um breve retorno.
Atenciosamente,

This is what they responded today.
Quote Seu documento já consta como fabricado e enviado para a delegacia. A PF não encaminha o documento para a residência por questão de segurança. O estrangeiro deve buscá-lo pessoalmente, munido de seu protocolo e documento de viagem válido no mesmo local que deu entrada no pedido, não sendo necessário o pagamento de nenhuma taxa adicional.

Atenciosamente,

DEPARTAMENTO DE POLICIA FEDERAL
DICRE/CGPI/DIREX

Excellent service, now I´m off to pick it up.
3casas View Drop Down
Gringoes.com Guru
Gringoes.com Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3casas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:33
congrats twirly!  not only is it done, but they responded to you in RECORD TIME!!!  this might constitute a miracle..... 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic